Thursday, August 20, 2009

Three

STRAIGHT DAYS. I'VE BEEN HOME THREE STRAIGHT DAYS. I HAVE NOT STEP FOOT INTO THE OUTSIDE WORLD.

I might just go insane.


I remember when I was a little girl and believed in tooth fairies. I used to put my teeth under my pillow and hope that the tooth fairy will come but she never didddd. I read this picture book when I was in 2nd grade and the tooth fairy looked sooo cool. hahaha. Those things don't happen. ):

I had a dream today! I actually remembered it. hahaha. I was playing an intense basketball game against Idk. There was a big crowd too. And.. that's all I remember. I must be missing basketball because why else would I dream about it? hahaha. That dream also made me remember about the car wash on Saturday. I haven't sold a single ticket. sigh.


Why is my font so weirddd??!

No comments: