Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And All You Know

Yesterday, Jennika and I planned not to attend practice cause we did nothing the day before. So I went to the library to pay off my debts. Then I went to Lincoln to get the World History book I've been waiting for weeks._. Afterwards, my parents and I went to our Uncle's house, which they just moved into. Then we went back home to eat dinner. Then we went to Jack in the Box to get free tacos. Later, we went to our Aunt's house, which they also just moved into and layed back.

Today, I went to "practice" but we just played a game where our varsity team is the refs and the coaches let us handle everything. It was disorganized, so Jennika and I went off to practice with coach K. Jennika was mad too. hahaha. We stayed after practice to shoot around for like 30 minutes and it was so fun.

I was eating dinner in my parent's room on their bed when I fell asleep. Somewhat unexpected. haha. Also! There was a car accident in front of my house today. No one got like bloody bloody hurt but the firefighters and cops left about an hour laterr. God, my sister is so annoying.

No comments: