Sunday, August 23, 2009

201

POSTS! wooooohooooooo! Bet you Kevin that you didn't think I would last this long right? The prize was ice cream sandwiches btw.

Hmm..today started with me waking up at 9 to go to bball practice. I hate jumping fences! Thankyou Jennika for guiding me throughout the whole process. hahahah. Then we found out the other gate was open. -___- Wooow. Only 6 girls showed up! Dangggg. Make us look freaaaken awesome. Anywaysss, yeahhh we just did shooting drills. So tomorrow's the car wash and I don't think Imma make it at 8am. Probably like 10 or 11am. Tehehe.


I walked with my mom today and it was fun. (:
You guys should do that too.
Your mom's not gonna be there forever ya knowww?

1 comment:

Hello; my name is Kevin. said...

nope, didn't think you'd last a month.