Friday, July 31, 2009

Parties

are so stupid when there's drunk people. -__- Not even fun. So I went to Tiffany's party, left to play bball, which was fun. Too bad Vivian sprained her ankle. ): It was freakeenn hott inside the gym. Oh and Jennika can't make 3 pointers, especially nottt for me. ): That's right Jennika, Jonathan and Corrina only won cause we were tired and didn't wanna play anymore! I didn't know that Monica and Carrie works. They look so cool in their uniforms. hahahaha. Anywayss, I went backk to the party. And just sat there, ate food, talked with Michelle, and watch people get wasted. Waste of my time. At least I saw Ricky! I haven't seen him this whole summer, I think... hahahah He's scared of my daaad. LOLL. Oh Ricky, my dad does remember you! He remembered after you left my house. hahaha. Aaaaaand thanks Sophia :)

My sister says yes to texting. My dad says no. Usually it depends on my sister to decide these things.. but my dad is somehow so against texting. hahaha. He says it's like cable where when you get it, you won't focus on school. I guess so. I'm not so sad afterall. Whatevers, I save 60 dollars a year anyways. xD

No comments: