Friday, May 1, 2009

Repudiator


Having AP Euro drains all your energy, especially since it's in the morning. Anyways, who's going to the Magnet Banquet? I'm going forsureeee. Well, I'm in the ticket collecting committee and the cleanup committee. I guess Imma have to stay after a bit. I'm not really looking forward to it right now, maybe cause the exam's coming up.

Soooo... I've been extremely snappy this week. I apologize if I did snapped at you. Too stressed out, you know? My left eye started twitching too. Super duper annoying.

Hm. I like hanging out with different people every now and then. It's somewhat refreshing and yeah, I like it.

I wonder why my mom never does anything about my sister. I think she's just too damn calm. Mother's Day is coming up and I have no idea what to get her. Maybe I'll know on Sunday when I go to the mall with her. mhmm..

Anyyywayyyyss, uhhhhhhhh, byeeees!



Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless.

No comments: