Saturday, April 18, 2009

Practice


makes perfectttttttt.


In the morning, me and Finnie couldn't find an opening to the school to take our practice exam. So I had to call wong and ask him. hahaha The multiple choice was hardddd while the essay part was okkkkaaaayyyy. It's just that while you're doing the essay, you're already so bored and tired. >< On the bright side, he got us subway!

Moving on.. afterwardssssss, we went to the bball tournament. My team was fourth place. T____T. That's alright. I talked to Corrina which I never had the chance to. And damn, there was a lot more people than I expected. Lots of asians too. ahah

My mom, " Aiiii, I see your sunburn now. Your skin's so dark but don't worry, you'll be white in no time. Just stay home." I'm staying home tomorrow just to do homeworkk. YAY.



"I don't need a witness
To know that I've survived"

No comments: