Friday, February 27, 2009

Privation


Even though I took a two hour nap, I still wanna continue sleeping. The allergies are making my throat itch and eyes heavy. This morning, in Wong's, during the chapter test, I took the whole tissue box to my desk. hahaha. Well, the test was pretty hard. But I can't complain, I knew half of it.

Anyways, I have quite a lot of geometry homework to catch up on. Three days of work that I abdicated from. Marco snapped a rubber band on my right wrist today and he did it on my scar that's shaped like a heart. So it ended up looking like a broken heart. awww. hahaha

Wong's other periods seem so easy compared to his APs.

Julie missed two days of bball practice; I'm pretty sure the coach is gonna cut her playing time. But Julie Diaz and I are gonna teach her what she missed out on Sunday.

I'm really glad that Coach Z didn't lose my earings because Julie and I gave him our jewelry since we couldn't wear them. I would've been extremely sad cause my mom bought them for me.

I've been too absorbed with euro and bball nowadays. So, I'll try my best to even things out more.


I wonder why I still haven't gotten my report card. -.-

Edit : Now I know why ! My sister hid my report card so my parents won't ask for hers and see her C. HAHAHA. I got straight A's with two absences(?).

No comments: