Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Insomnia


occurred yesterday. I think I did alright in Wong's essay. Easier question than I thought. And this is an omg moment. I got 50/50 on my geometry quiz. xDD Back on track I hope.

Today was the first day of practice for basketball. Thanks Kevin, for remembering. It wasn't that bad. But all I look forward to is when we play scrimmage. Freshmans vs. Sophomores and we win everytime. xD But the downside is that the shoes that me and Tiffany ordered were too small for me. They were 5 youth, not men. ><

I just learned what does the word fray means. It means a struggle/dispute/to frighten away/to wear. So many different meanings and I wonder what does it mean to the band. So many different meanings coming from the same word.


Sucking it up. All of it. Just saying that you agree and then never change.

No comments: