Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hungerrr


I am blogging after I just finished with number 1&2 for euro. Took about a page and a half. Superr long. I am tired and still haven't had dinner yet because not everyone is home yet. T___T

It has been a long day.


I guess I should write my paragraph about Kevin's coolness. It's to boost his self-confidence. I hope no one will get jealous. xD

His name is Kevin Dannngggg. You gotta love his name. I wished i had a cool name like that. It'll be like Xiao [pause] Dannnggggg. hahahahahahahha. I feel so lame typing about his coolness. But yes, he's cool. He sure knows how to cheer someone up. Like when I fell, he said, " Told you." LOL I'm jkkk. Well, he's the one who made me make this blog. Now it's a habit of mine. Gave me something to do while procrastinating from euro. Also, we both freeload from people during lunch. Then we fight each other for the food that we got. hahah. That's how cool he is.