Monday, January 12, 2009

Defenseless


Woot Woot ! 12 and 1/2 out of 15 possible points. Pretty good. Now my sister owes me a dollar. xD

hmm.. Nothing interesting happened. But I love how the WDK were together most of the time. Super fun.

Cheer up, Kevin !

Once again, I'm seated next to Jonathan in Nagaoka's class. Three more weeks of torture till I'm out. >< I hateeee sitting next to him. Where's my knight in the shiny armor ?

hahahaha

Damnit. Proofs again in geometry.

There were alot of funny moments that made me burst out laughing. Too hilarious.

Afterschool, Sophia, Julie, and I went to Finnie house to bake a cake for Tiffany's bday tomorrow. But a few minutes after the cake went into the oven, my mom called telling me to go home and I didn't object. xDD

11:30 and two more questions to go for euro.

I can do it. If I stop procrastinating.