Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good thinggg


My dad is odd. Forrealsss man. Once we got back from grocery shopping, he worked us like mad. Around the house, cooking, and things. He thinks we don't do anything right. Because we're girls, he tells us how to do every little thing. Geez, just get a boy thenn. >< Gets me mad for being a girl.

After dinner today, he gave me this talk again about being more careful and to not get hurt. It's funny how every time he sees my scabs, he would tap his heart and shake his head. I would just say, " Don't I look beautiful?" and give him this huge smile. ;)



Kevin asked me what my new year's resolution was and I haven't even thought about it. All I'm looking forward to is to pass the ap euro exam. But that shouldn't count. I really don't know and that bugs me somehow. Stupid Kevin. -___-

He also made me make a facebook yesterday. It's okay, I guess. It's very, I'll take Danny's word, plain. Every little thing you do on facebook is recorded for the world to see. I don't like that. hahhaaha I like a little privacy, ya knoww?


Andrew came over today to give my sister his hardrive and he gave us chocolate too. I am, forsure, gaining weight now. >< !


No comments: