Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GOSH TIFFANY.

People and patience don't mix good togetherr.

Darn, I wanted a perfect on Wong's test today but fosho I won't. ><

Seriously, guys in my pe period can't play basketball for shittt. Even the girls are much better cause they basically play like freaken hungry monsters and the basketball is food. I almost got slammed by this one big guy [ in nicer terms ] .

ahhh I was so quite in 5th period today. But I actually finished all my hw for the first time. hahaha


I can't even believe today happened. So much whatchumacallit. ARRRGGGG ! Just leave me alone. T_T Man everyone was laughing at me or shall I say us ? I am so happy I'm kinda dark skin so you can't see if I'm blushing or not. tehehe


awww shitznuts. Jonathan forgot to teach me something that means I didn't get to try it out on Marco. ]:

Running at 5pm and coldish weather feels sooo goooddd afterwardd. hahaha I hope Danny didn't die at home laterr. o.O We must do two laps tomorrow !

Physical afterschool tomorrow. no play :[


Guess what happened after the run. HAHAHAHA. (;


Today's highlight : runninggg <3>

Douchebag of the day : some crazy hobo that screamedd when we were running and PEOPLE. >< !!


No comments: