Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I take it back.

I want to take those words back but I don't know how to.



Euro is making me think about dropping. But I will not disappoint Susan and Sherry. I WILL GO ON !

Geometry is so boringgg, I swear, ever since we changed seats. ]:

My ankle was so much better today but thenn the damn sub made us run a mile. So I just walked it and later, in mando, it hurted like a bitchhh. >< !!

I hope I did good in the English assessment but I couldn't concentrate as much cause Jonathan wouldn't shut up.

T______T 30 minutes doing an in-class essay isn't so bad.. MUST DO GOOD and keep the A in Euro. x]


I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE. I need a good run.


Today's highlight : Catching on some good old times with certain people.. xD

Douchebag of the day : STUPID BEE ! My poor rice krispies.. and I lost my highlighter Q_Q



No comments: