Friday, October 31, 2008

:DD

Halloween was funnn. heheh I walked so freaken much. Went home, waited for Betty, went to her house, went to Finnie's, then Sophia's, then Dino's, thennn Heidi's house. Thennnn, we went trick or treating withh Tiffany, Cindy, Betty, Finnie, Heidi, and Juliee. HAHAH Tiffany was pushing me on a shopping cart cause something happened to my ankle and it hurted. YES, I JUST USED A "NON-EXISTENT" WORD.

Dude, Wong's cookies were so good. He said that they were just Pillsbury dough. Needa try that one day. I have an A !! YAY ! The percentage didn't even change.. -__-

Groups for a mandarin project ? This should be interestingg. xD

Jonathan is my new punching bag. He's gonna teach me something new each day about defending myself. hahaha I learned how to do an effective punch. Now you should watch out.

After trick or treating, I went over to Lisa's and caught up on some good old stuff. I ate her kiwis and there was no skin on it this time! That means my lips weren't getting swollen and shit. hehehhe


Kenny, YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN.



Today's highlight : Bryan saying hi to me with balls. x]

Douchebag of the day : A numerous amount of people whose name I shall not mention.


No comments: